Monday, July 17, 2006

Wal-Mart is evil

I went to Wal-Mart this morning to get cheese, bread and milk (the staples of life) and those little scrubby sponge things.

I came out with cheese, bread, milk (the staples of life), those little scrubby sponge things, a Thomas the Train comforter, pillow, throw and set of sheets (for William), Buzz Lightyear pajamas (also for William--I can read your mind Crystal), 2 frozen pizzas, an electric pencil sharpener, a mini 3-drawer plastic thingamajig (hopefully to be used to keep William's art supplies from being liberally dispersed around the house where I step on them and break them, then we have to go back to Wal-Mart and get more...and Wal-Mart is evil), a Pepsi, a Dasani and 4 chocolate bars.

If it weren't for the little scrubby things, I would have just gone to HEB. I can get out of HEB with only 4 things. But not Wal-Mart...oh no...there's something in the air there. Consider yourself warned.

3 comments:

Desiree said...

That's EXACTLY what the Wal-Mart commercials advertise! The person on the advertisement will say, "I went in for soap" as the camera pans dish sets, clothes, bedspreads, etc etc. Evil. Evil...

Michael said...

Wal-Mart is like crack.

Annette said...

Hahahahaha