Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hibernation is sounding really appealing...

You know bears are pretty smart. Spring, summer, fall--the really enjoyable seasons of the year--they wander around pigging out and generally being bears. Then when winter comes--the harsh and stressfull season--they find a snug hole and go nappy nap. Since moving to Texas in September I've been pursuing legal action to stabilize my custody of William. I'm so tired now of the persistent stress. It's just one thing after another. God has intervened so many times already, so I really shouldn't worry; it seems kind of ungrateful. But I would dearly love to just be able to hibernate until it's all over. Which hopefully will be March 29th, unless that gets postponed for a third time. It's really hard to compose a light and airy blog post when my son's future and well-being are hanging in the balance...although I know they're not really. He'll be taken care of by his real Father. Still...a nice snug hole sounds really nice right about now.

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Michelle, you certainly have a number of people praying on your behalf! It may not be hibernation, but hopefully it's somewhat consoling.

Michelle said...

That is very consoling and much appreciated!