Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dueling bloggers...

Crystal is currently trying to blog (on her new iMac, big whoopdedoo), but is being slowed down by spell-checking which I skip. So I'm typing furiously...because I'm inherently competitive. And here's a contest. Of course she doesn't know we're racing, so it's not really fair. But competitiveness isn't about fairness, now is it?

My favorite recent quotes:

William: Mom, I saw Copper's pee-pee system. (Copper's got a bit of a problem keeping his plumbing where it belongs. Crystal says this means he's happy. Go figure.)

Me: William, do you need to ask Jarek to slice your buns off? That's not very nice, is it?

Me: What do you guys play with the legos?
William: You are so stinky and selfish!
Jarek: And then we hit them with a toy.
William: Then we beat them up.
Crystal: Can we really hit girls?
Jarek: No. Just lego girls.
Both boys: Let's go beat the girls up. (something tells me I shouldn't be laughing at this....)

Drat...Crystal beat me.

I guess I can stop now then.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

wow...I've hit the big time...I got a spam comment and Crystal hasn't gotten one yet. I win!

Sort of.

(I'm kidding...about the competitive thing btw...sort of...but not really.)