Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Computers...modern miracle or mental health menace? You decide.

So, I bought a nice new laptop with my tax return this year in hopes of someday using it to make a living from home. Now that I'm actually in the position of making a living from home using said laptop...it's NOT WORKING!!! Well, it's mostly working. The wireless internet part of it isn't working. Which means I'm on a leash in this little front room, while all the fun exciting things are happening in the back of the house.



I guess I should be thankful that at least my monitor is working, which is more than Jonathan can say. And I can still work...which is good. So basically I'm just being a big baby. But really, is it too much to ask that a $2000 piece of technology be fully functional for longer than 6 months after the date of purchase???

End of whine.

3 comments:

jbryce said...

Everything was working fine until you moved in. I think you did it. It's your fault.

And I decided: YOU'RE the mental health menace.

Annette said...

Ouch. Feel the sibling love.

Michelle said...

Let's examine the logic here. It worked before I moved in with you. It stopped working after I moved in with you. And this points to my being the problem?

And I decided: You're right. I am the mental health menace. And you're showing signs of exposure.


Love ya!