Friday, March 09, 2007

This conversation is brought to you by Captain Literal...

This week we did some early deleavening in the kitchen cabinets because the pest guy came to spray all the apartments in our building. We had to empty the cabinets and wipe them down (sounds like deleavening to me) and then we're not supposed to wipe them down afterward for six months! Does this sound gross to anyone else besides me? I just might have to violate that little injunction. Anyway...William and I had this conversation while putting everything back in the cabinets.

William: Why do we have so many pepper shakers?
Me: People have given them to us.
William: Why?
Me: I guess they're a fairly typical housewarming gift.
William: Pepper warms up your house??

1 comment:

Michael said...

The M.R.S. thoroughly enjoyed this one. Thoroughly.