Monday, June 20, 2005

William and I made passports today.

We're not likely to get in trouble for that since they're not even remotely realistic in appearance. We're working our way through an art book--"Art & Activities Around the World" which is pretty much what the title would indicate. That's the first and only project we've done, but William and I are both excited about the book. Looks like fun. William was so excited about his passport that he slid it under the door of Mom and Pap's room so that Papa would find it when he got out of the shower. :)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

You know you have to tell me these things, right?-- Like what books your using & what works & what doesn't. You're my "home-school-mom-guinea-pig." (=

And why aren't I linked to YOU'RE blog? Huh???

Michelle said...

Ok...so consider this me telling you that this is a really cool fun book. Its been tested and approved by the HSMGP. :)

And I don't know where your blog is, that's why. So there!