Monday, June 27, 2005

I like my new clubs!

A lot!

We went to the driving range last night for about an hour and I actually got the ball to go high and far on more than one occasion. It was great! For me anyway...

Scott was absolutely creaming them... they had various markers, but I don't know the distances they were marking...anyway, Scott was landing his about half-way between the 3rd and 4th markers every time.

I hit it past the first marker several times, so maybe they start at 100 yds and go up from there by 50s? Anyway...he was killing them.

So...that was fun! And the Solomon's are coming in tonight so that'll be more fun! And I'm taking off work Wednesday and Thursday and the office is closed on Friday and Monday...so I'm going to be having a fun overdose! Yea for fun!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

)=
i wish i were having that much fun.

Crystal said...

glad you like your clubs. HOPEFULLY, b/t you & Jonathan, y'all can help me actually at least just make contact with the ball when i swing. yeah... that would be cool.