Thursday, February 12, 2009

If you like books, proceed with caution

I'm one of those people who rereads books I love. But I also love finding new books to read. I used to randomly pluck books from the shelf at the library. I discovered Douglas Adams this way. But you know, when you do that, every so often you pluck a real stinker. And I have this weird hang-up whereby I am unable to not finish a book once I start it. So I am currently loving Reading Trails. It's kind of like randomly plucking a book from the library shelf. Except it's not random. And you can't get books from there, you still have to go to your library. But it's kind of like that. Somehow.

I like putting in books William or I have enjoyed and seeing what other books are linked to them. Directed randomness.

But if you really like reading, you are forewarned. It can be pretty addictive.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

i think your Reading Trails link is messed up

Michelle said...

Thanks...I fixed it.