Saturday, September 13, 2008

Responding to comments

I never know how to respond to comments. Do you answer in your own comment section? Do people come back and check the comments for a response? Do you go comment on the other person's blog? I don't know the etiquette, not being a frequent commenter myself.

So...

To Summer: William is 8.

To Stacey: The boys miss you too in case you couldn't tell by their response to my yelling "Hi Stacey" last night. They were playing legos in Jarek's room and came running when they heard me so that they could tell you hi too. :)

To Anyone: Feel free to educate me on proper comment-response procedure.

3 comments:

Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

I always just respond with another comment. I don't know that there is any proper comment-response procedure, just whatever method suits you best.

Michelle said...

Good to know. :)

Stacey said...

awww.... I feel loved:)