Thursday, September 11, 2008

Overheard

William: "You're a pretty good artist. It would be neat if you became famous. Then you could make the whole family famous. Did you know our family is already sort of famous?"
Jarek: "Yeah. From Bryce Canyon!"

William: If you get the yogurts with the pink lids they send 10 cents to these guys who are trying to stop breast cancer. You know why the lids are pink? Because only women get breast cancer. You know why only women get breast cancer? Because only women can make babies. Men can't make babies.
Jarek: Yeaaaaaaa! Whack!
(I can't explain the whack, but that's what he said. I also promise that I explained breast cancer more accurately to William than what he seems to remember.)

Life is never dull around these two.

2 comments:

Summer from Lorelei Caroline said...

Heh, I like the breast cancer one. That was pretty amusing. How old is William, btw?

Stacey said...

hahaha... awww, so cute. I miss them:(