Friday, May 11, 2007

I'm officially excited about the Daisy 5K on Sunday. I feel pretty confident that barring catastrophic injury I'll be able to break 40 minutes. I know, I know...the land speed records are in danger. And William is actually, after oooooh....three months of extensive brainwashing, getting excited-ish about the Kids' K portion of the day. I think he'll be really excited when he gets his finishers' medal.

I feel like I've used a disproportionate amount of apostrophes in this post. Which reminds me of this lovely little grammar tidbit I happened upon today while trying to explain dropped quotes to my mom. I especially like the bit about the bird poop.

So yeah...this is me trying to give CPR to my blog. I like the idea of a blog, but don't feel comfortable talking about anything of substance here anymore. So I guess that leaves running fluff and bird poop.

1 comment:

lillyspad said...

Hey. One can get quite a bit of mileage out of "bird poop".