Friday, May 01, 2009

Life slipping by

I can't believe we are almost half way through 2009 already. We've finished the Spring Holy Days, and Pentecost is this month. I can't seem to keep up with life and all it entails these days. If I were juggling knives instead of responsibilities, somebody would have been maimed by now.

I love the new hope and determination that Passover brings. I read a quote online this week that reminds me of how I feel at this time of year: "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow." --Mary Anne Radmacher

Don't know who Mary Ann Radmacher is, but that's how I feel most nights before bed when my ToDo list is longer than my Done list. *sigh* Whether that means I'm courageous or just pathetically unorganized I couldn't say.

I can say I'm looking forward to this Sabbath. Another Sabbath to rest and recharge and reorient, getting ready to try again next week.

No comments: