Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Woah...dude....

I'm not a very good blogger anymore. I have ideas for posts, but then I just tell them to Crystal, and since she's at least 1/2 of my audience, it doesn't seem worth the typing to post them as well.

But I have to correct the last post. William's new PR for the mile is 9:11. That happened weeks ago. Somewhere in there I got used to his running the mile well, and forgot to be excited about it. He's hit a plateau now though. Which is just as well, because if he continued to shave time off at the same pace he'd be finishing before he starts by summer.

Actually, I'm not sure I was ever a very good blogger. I'm also a bad email-er and letter writer-er. And not very good at phone calls. Apparently communication is not my strongest asset.

Hmm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so that makes me the other half of the audience?? ;-)

Annette said...

And me the other half? :)

Stacey said...

.......aaaand me the other half? :)

Genna said...

can i be an infrequent half?